slow wiki?

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Fri May 29 21:59:35 EDT 2009

The Imagemagick install on pedal (which hosts the wiki) has been broken off
and on for quite some time.  The plan of record is to migrate wiki.l.o to a
new, clean VM with some additional spam features and the latest stable
MediaWiki release.  The vig.l.o wiki represents some sandboxing effort for
this goal.

Unfortunately, I have no real schedule planned for when this will be
finished.  It would be an ideal project for an awsome wiki-sysadmin to work
on with Dogi and myself, but I *also* haven't taken the time to look for one
^__^

Someone want to help with the wiki migration or find a volunteer who can?

--Sww