oatslite: a small theft deterrence protocol implementation

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:48:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> A nice fix would be to get randomly_do_nothing() to add the lease
> expiry to its weighting, but I'm not sure I can graph all the
> variables in my head. For the time being, I have a patch that says
> roughly:
>
>  if not lease_expires_soon():

Ah, damn. Your 'add lease support' patch does some of it.

I'll merge most of your patch as it turns out I was reimplementing it
almost word-for-word. But if the lease is about to expire, forget
about dice-throwing, go-get-that-lease-now-damnit ;-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions