[Sugar-devel] wrong Activity versions for 8.2(.1) -- Etoys, Memorize, Terminal, Read, others

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon May 25 01:39:42 EDT 2009

I guess, its more complex issue then just updating wiki
(btw updating several wikis after bumping new version could be a pain
for activity author).

I think having one method for all distributions to get updates
is much attractive way, so I've proposed it for 0.86 roadmap[1].

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Roadmap/0.86#Activities_updates

Aleksey