[Sugar-devel] Sharing to Groups

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue May 19 14:31:10 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:30 AM, David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com> wrote:
> ah great, would be nice to be able to take care of everything, but
> think we have enough work on our hands, if we could get some other
> people on board that are experienced moodle admins, that would be
> great. thanks Martin... pasteing an invitation for help now to
> forum...
>
> kind regards,
> David (Nubae) Van Assche

Putting up some "starter courses" on Moodle would be great. I was
going to test out our XS installs with some of my own courses from
SFSU (we use moodle, but my course have no material relevance to
Sugar/OLPC) but I'd rather use something more relevant. If we can set
up courses on a central site, that would be great. That way, I can
backup on the site and restore on the XS and go from there.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University