Why not Xfce? (was: Re: The XO-1.5 software plan.)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:48:21 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, this decision was made through an OLPC-driven process. Those of
us attending Sugar Camp read about it and while some of us have
participated in discussions on IRC and mailing lists, it is not being
discussed/decided here.

BTW, it is great to have occasional face-to-face meetings. It is a
high-bandwidth medium of exchange. But our decisions are made in
public forums.

-walter

--
Walter Bender