browse bug

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue May 12 14:00:29 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at> wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 20:23, Tony Anderson <tony at> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Curiouser and curiouser. I will try to see if I can reproduce the result.
>> Essentially, I have a bundle .cpxo which is used by ClassroomPresenter.
>> It returned 'document/unknown' on our schoolserver (our mix of XS-0.4).
> Ok, I guess that if it is something that is common and not due to
> specific configuration of your server, we could modify Browse to take
> that into account.

The XS does try to know about Sugar specific mimetypes. Life does get
better faster if people post to server-devel or to me mentioning that
they're adding a new mimetype ;-)

I don't remember XS-0.4 -- 0.5.2 does know about several Sugar
mimetypes, but I don't think it knows about .cpxo

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect