Questions

Henry Vélez Molina henry.laptop at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:04:02 EDT 2009

Hi Everybody
We have been working again on trying to install versión 5 of the XS server.
Anaconda has not been able to work in our server. I think that the reason is
the incompatibility with the graphic card.
Is there any way to update the system from Version 4?, Can i do it with
"yum-update" or "yum-upgrade"? How can we know if the server was updated?

As we go forward in working with the current version of sugar, we note the
following:
The mouse-pad continues to be unstable
some XOs have problems with the sound, the sound doesn`t work at all
some XOs have problems with the cam: the vision can be unclear or not work
at all

i will send you some photographs with other problems

thank you and greetings

--
Henry Vélez Molina
Administrador de red OLPC