plz test Build 802 + Firmware Q2E41 = Candidate Release 8.2.1

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at
Wed May 6 14:08:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:41 AM, Holt <holt at> wrote:
> The build is now signed so you don't even need a developer key:
> Helping us test WPA (WPA2 especially) would be most useful, since these
> wifi connections sometimes fail as much as 20% of the time, when Release
> 8.2.0 seemed to fail only ~10% of the time.  And of course try:
> Please help us clean up Release Notes on the way!
> Recap -- all you should need are these 2 files burned onto a USB stick:
> (233MB)
> (155K)
> Follow the usual procedure (, grab
> Activities from your XO's Control Panel later, and Buzz (IRC Live Chat)
> if you get stuck:
> Thanks!

In case it is useful, I used 802 on a B4 and a MP to develop and test
file sharing for the ImageViewer activity and FBReader activity. Did
not see any problems. (I was connected over a unsecured Linksys
WRT600N AP (with MAC filtering)).

Sayamindu Dasgupta