[Sugar-devel] Removing the 'Erase' options from activity righ click menu

Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés rgs at rieder.net.py
Sun May 3 08:59:00 EDT 2009

This is a recurrent problem. Perhaps we should have an option in the
control panel to enable/disable the showing of the Erase option for
activities or make moving the Erase option a few more clicks away (perhaps
inside the control panel, the activity updater widget/code might be
reusable).

Basir: is your motivation based on establishing a policy of having some
activities not erased or because users accidentally remove activities
every once in a while (as we have experienced frequently in our deployment
in Paraguay) ?