plz test Build 802 + Firmware Q2E41 = Candidate Release 8.2.1

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri May 1 02:28:50 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> Clean installed on 2 XOs here (Peru/Spanish 1xB4, and US/English
> 1xXO-1). All went fine, no new issues to report. Working fine with WEP
> AP connections (full activity update via control panel), but haven't
> re-tested on WPA or WPA2 yet. Have a 3rd XO-1 that I'll run an upgrade
> on to test that path.
>
> --Gary

Clean install works. Boots up a wee bit faster than build767 (about 5
seconds...) "Feels" quicker.

Wi-Fi:
Checked with Linksys WRT54G V1 running dd-wrt DD-WRT v24 (05/20/08) std

Wi-Fi with WPA2 (TKIP setting on AP and auto on XO) works.
Wi-Fi with WPA (TKIP setting on AP and auto on XO) does not work. It
loops. Works in build 767
Wi-Fi with WEP works
Wi-Fi with no encryption works.
Wi-Fi simple mesh works. (802-XO to 767-XO)
Wi-Fi with Active Antenna (802-XO to school portal to 767-XO) works.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.