What is cooking on the XS pot?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:29:36 EDT 2009

A couple of interesting things

 - The restore UI for ds-backup is complete. Go test it -- following
this recipe to track the latest and greatest moodle code...
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2009-March/003126.html

 - User aliasing for ds-backup and login is what I am working on
today. It applies to the use case scenario of "my laptop has been
replaced, and I want the XS to know my old identity".

 - The httpd-crcsync thing is on fire. Toby said it's ready for
testing, Alex found some bugs in 64 bits, Rusty fixed them, and the
crowd went c-r-a-z-y [0]. Mozilla's Gerv said that implementing the
client smarts in Mozilla is the most popular gsoc project evah [1].
  [1] http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/http-crcsync/2009-March/thread.html
  [2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Community:SummerOfCode09:WebPagesOverRsync

cheers,

martin