how to start your own.. Laptop Lending Library! [Austin, UK, Australia, etc]

Holt holt at
Fri Mar 27 23:13:28 EDT 2009

What a thrill a dozen "Laptop Lending Library" proposals are suddenly
now in the works:

Time to kick your own local community in the pants??  Great suggestions
to start your very own little library:

Serious about spurring creative kid-oriented learning-content
innovations in your country?  Just email your thoughtful proposal for
free XO Laptops into:
    contributors @

Brought to you by the astonishing volunteers behind...

Thanks for opening the eyes of our next generation!!!