Spare parts

Michael J. Westfield westfield at potter-pod.com
Fri Mar 27 18:13:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I recently waited for weeks for someone to supply a bad motherboard to
fix a friend's XO.  It had a crushed power switch and I wanted to
preserve the rotate switch if I could and with the mother board I did,
and she is quite happy.

I am willing to fix other XOs and with several boards I can do this.

The board was supplied by Mike Lee if you need a reference.

I am in Henrico (Richmond), VA and also help with testing of the XS for
Anna of Glen Iris, in Burmingham, Alabama.

I have experience with testing manufacturing and repair of surface
mounted technology.

Sincerely,

Mike Westfield
2313 Woodhurst Road
Henrico, VA 23238
804-301-8002

P.S. the links to various wiki pages didn't clearly, as least for me,
indicate who to appraoch with this request.