Babbage Net School (Chicago Tutoring Center) Laptop Deployment

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sat Mar 21 21:44:42 EDT 2009

A few quick questions:
- Do you know what is installed on the laptop ?   (Sugar ?  Fedora ?)

- You say it won't startup all the way any more.  Can you describe
   when it stops ?  (e.g. the screen lights up and the XO logo appears
   with a single dot below, it stops after the third dot, etc.)

- Can you boot it while holding down the "check" key on the right
   hand side of the screen (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cheat_codes) ?
   Let us know what it prints before stopping.

Regards,
John