2PM EDT Friday: BRIEF Contributors Program Mtg (#olpc-meeting)

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Mar 17 16:57:33 EDT 2009

On a related note, OLPC are looking for mentors and project ideas for
Summer of Code this year, so please add yourself and your ideas -- or
those of people you are mentoring, where a CP project has an obvious
good fit.

See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code for details and encourage
mentors to list themselves there.  We are particularly interested in
good mentors for schoolserver projects and key activity development.

SJ