memory space

John Watlington wad at
Wed Mar 11 00:46:18 EDT 2009

[There are better people to answer this.  Perhaps they have migrated
to the sugarlabs devel mailing list ?]

Insert the SD card.
Copy documents from the main storage onto the SD card, using the

Delete the documents from the main storage (as new documents will be
there by default).

If your problem is due to the NAND becoming full due to non-datastore
(activities, standard fedora packages you've installed, etc.) this
won't help you.