Announcing GuruFest: Come hear from OLPC experts, kicking off this Friday with Mel Chua

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:06:47 EDT 2009

Good point, David. In this particular case, there'll be opportunities for
remote participation for people who aren't in the Boston area - I almost
never give a talk these days without some sort of IRC backchannel. In this
case, I'll make sure a computer is open and on #olpc-meeting so that (my
nick is mchua).

I'm hoping to make as many of the other Gurufests as possible - if I'm
there, there'll be an IRC backchannel. ;) If I'm not there, I hope there'll
be one anyway.

--Mel