[IAEP] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.84.0 Final Release

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 04:56:55 EST 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> this is the Final Release in our 0.84 development cycle [1]! Thanks to

Woooo ho!

tomorrow morn - in some 12hs - the Welly testers team will be playing
with the latest SoaS, which I understand is the best place to see this
code branch in action. Sorry it took us so long to get organised with
this.

My plan is to get started on the traditional "smoketests" we have for
the XO, on a variety of hw. We'll focus on hw that wants to play with
us anyway, if something is really not Linux/Fedora-friendly, then
there's little Sugar can do :-)

If there's stuff you want to suggest we try... now's the time!

cheers,

nm
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions