Collaboration test environment problem

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Tue Mar 3 10:30:33 EST 2009

Morgan,

Last night both machines were able to see each other and I was able to
do a successful file transfer with Read Etexts, so I guess its an
intermittent problem.  I've never been able to have the two boxes see
each other without specifying a jabber server.

I'll try using a different server the next time it happens.  Thanks,

James Simmons