Journal and filenames on USB disks - more leases.sig problems

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Jun 30 13:56:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM, John Gilmore<gnu at> wrote:
> Don't use Browse as if it was a real web browser.  Don't use the
> Journal as if it was a real file system.

... and don't use Sugar as a useful Desktop or UI...?

I don't buy the argument. There are lots of things that rely on
filenames; as the userbase of Sugar grows, users will use Sugar for an
ever widening variety of tasks.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect