Problem creating .xo bundle

Art Hunkins abhunkin at
Tue Jun 23 14:19:18 EDT 2009

Thanks for this suggestion, Bert.

Actually, I did the equivalent in Windows; I could install the resultant
bundle from a USB drive using the sugar-install-bundle command (as described
in the User Manual, p.117).

Three little questions, given your scenario:

1) Is then needed in the bundle at all?

2) Is MANIFEST needed in the bundle at all?

3) If MANIFEST is required, should its list of files *include* MANIFEST? (I
gather not.)