new content bundle

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at
Fri Jun 19 20:18:51 EDT 2009

Thank you so much for your help, although i had to read a lot i finally got
my bundle working just fine

My bundle creates a folder in the Library and integrates excelent into the

Is there a way to get an icon in the "home" view, so it would look like an
activity, but it's a louncher for the browser activity in the index page of
the content?

cheers.. R