Development of XO-1.5 software release started

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Jun 15 21:06:19 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Daniel Drake<dsd at> wrote:
> A small group of us have started working on the software release for the
> XO-1.5, based on Fedora 11. Some details here:

Interesting about dracut. Will that be for both 'normal / jailbroken'
and 'secure' machines? Does it mean the next major OS release will
bring sanity to the deep and narrow ring of hell that is our initrd?

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect