Problem with screen.. or with laptop

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at eyuhoo.com
Wed Jun 10 16:03:50 EDT 2009

I'm not familiar with the parts that you're talking about, but the
screen itself i already changed, i thought that perhaps was something
wrong inside, so i disassembled it entirely

I could see any aparent damages neither to the board or some of the
big components.. but then again.. i don't have a microscope to look
any closer ;-)

cheers.. R