Problem with screen.. or with laptop

Rodolfo D. Arce S. rodolfoarce at eyuhoo.com
Wed Jun 10 15:53:44 EDT 2009

I can't see anything, but everything works _except_ for the screen,
while doing the firmware test, i hear the sweeps from the sound test
and I also hear my own voice, which is recorded, i just can't see
anything

The operating system starts normally (aparently)

I don't think that the flash rom is the problem, but if you think that
replacing it will solve it, i can give it a shot

cheers.. R