New F11-for-XO1 build is available and needs testing

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at
Fri Jul 31 20:20:17 EDT 2009

I have taken over creating builds for the XO1 from Daniel, and have created a
new build of F11 for the XO1.  This build "OS3"  includes the pretty boot
animations, and also replaces olpcsound with csound.

I would apprectiate testing and feedback.  I will have another build out early
next week as well.

Builds can be downloaded from

The usual cautions apply: this is development code, there will be
bugs. Installation instructions: use copy-nand to install os3.img with

Steven M. Parrish
gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0 SMParrish @ #fedora-kde, #fedora-devel, #fedora-olpc, #sugar