recent olpc-update changes

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:25:17 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Daniel Drake<dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 17:52 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
>> On Sat, 2009-07-11 at 04:12 +1200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>> > As I mentioned, that's more realistic once the initrd can associate to
>> > an AP-based wireless and get its lease there.
>>
>> OK, so would you change your mind if that was the case? :)
>> I already wrote that code and it is deployed in Paraguay.

Sorry about the long delay. Just reviewed your code in the
dracut-modules-olpc package. Looks good.

Question: can you build initrds on F9 with dracut? Or did you port
your patches from an oldstyle olpcrd-rootskel? Deployments using
antitheft on 8.2.x will need an initrd with this...

> I committed this and I also removed the aggression from olpc-update.
> Hope that's OK with you!

fantastic.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions