Performance hit while working with screen depth 16

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at
Mon Jul 13 04:38:13 EDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't understand the question. If you are talking about where my
activity is for you to download, I am sorry I cannot provide you the
activity itself.

If you are asking which file I changed to get the screen depth of the XO to
be 24, it is the xorg.conf file present at /etc/X11.