is anyone actually doing Windows on XO work here?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:00:11 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I'm more than happy to post stuff, having a Slashdot account. I just
> > don't know what to post exactly as stuff is not yet clarified.
>
> Mitch just posted useful information.  Still, having a link to a blog
> post would help clarifying stuff.

I hope I find the time to write an olpcnews story based on the information
that Mitch posted earlier.

Maybe I missed it before but I'm really very surprised that this is the
first time I'm hearing this angle of the story in such detail. IMHO it would
have made a lot of sense for OLPC to say exactly what Mitch wrote here when
the Microsoft s*** first hit the fan in May 2008.

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer
co-editor, olpcnews