Requesting hosting for new activity

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jul 21 00:29:51 EDT 2009

Hi Xenofon,

Most Activity related work is now going on over at Sugar Labs (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org
). You can create an account for your git repository at:

	http://git.sugarlabs.org/

And your Activity can be publicly distributed from:

	http://activities.sugarlabs.org/

For more information take a look through the Activity Team pages:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/FAQ

Kind regards,
--Gary

P.S. You might like to sign-up to the Sugar developers mail list,
there's a good level of Activity developer related content: http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel