Availability of XO-1.5 ATest-2 machines

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:08:13 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Chris Ball<cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
>   > Great! How's the power consumption on the XO 1.5s? Battery life
>   > under different activity conditions?
>
> I think you think we're farther along than we are -- we haven't got
> suspend/resume working properly yet, so can't give these numbers.

You can still give us numbers without resuming and just using clock
scaling can C-states. That would be a far more realistic battery life
number to shout out to the world, than what happenned with the XO-1.
If the laptop can only handle 3 hours without suspend that's fine,
it's a baseline. If it could do 5 hours than it would be great.

Best regards,

Tiago Marques