New kernel branch for XO-1 and XO-1.5 development

Andres Salomon dilinger at
Wed Jul 8 23:00:31 EDT 2009

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:24:35 -0400
Bobby Powers <bobbypowers at> wrote:
> this is great, thanks!  being able to build rpms like that again is
> quite handy.  I know its not under your job description Deepak, but do
> you know of a similar way to build debs, or documentation on that
> process?

You should just be able to do a "make deb-pkg"; this is a mechanism
that's upstream, so it will work for any 2.6 kernel tree.
Alternatively, you could use debian's 'make-kpkg', but the chances of
that working has varied greatly over time.