Boomingbang project- err BAD ZIP FILE

Walter Bender walter.bender at
Tue Jul 7 09:11:54 EDT 2009

You should generally be installing .xo bundles with the Browse activity. It
will load them into your Journal. You can launch them from there. Can you
confirm that that is working before we try to debug further.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Abhishek Indoria <hackerboymayabhi at
> wrote:

> Hi, preciously, when i try to install the x windows system 'x-1.xo'
> the message appears in the terminal after several lines after names of
> some python files, -bad zip file. . . Zipfile.badzipfile. . .blah blah
> blah. I am running default version of sugar which came pre-installed
> on my xo. I think it is 8.2.0. Thanks in advance:) cheers.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs