Devel Digest, Vol 35, Issue 85

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:34:25 EST 2009

> Really?  Have you done the math?

you don't have to. oldest unbroken civilization with lineage already did.
why reinvent the wheel?

just research the meaning of the term "tubong lugaw" to understand.

i seriously gotta get some sleep. I've been timetravelling all over
the internet since moonday and am not quite sure what day it is
anymore ;P

can't make it for friday's 3am/3pm thing, I have a prior engagement.

Thank you for everything, guys. it has been an honor being in
everyone's presence here and learning from all of you ;)

this is dedicated to everyone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4LIPNr8Ak

abracos, i bid thee adeus, good night everyone

rock on, olpc!

--
"if you don't like the way the world is running,
then change it instead of just complaining."