Backlight control

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jan 24 09:50:02 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM,  <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
> but if ohmd is going to be in the middle, then the published
> api for requesting those changes should be more transparent than
> requiring every application be in python and have knowledge of
> dbus.

There is no python dependency and I personally have no problems with a
dep on dbus. Leaving aside technical considerations about dbus, pretty
much everything in the desktop land requires it these days (and ohm is
heavily based on it afaik). It's not worth to resist the flow ;)

Just my opinion!

Marco