What's cooking in the XS pot... 2009-01-23

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:06:23 EST 2009

Short - simple:

 - XS-0.5.1 is looking good. Testing has not shown any new issues, and
the problems we set out to fix test correctly.

 - Development focus on the "presence partitioning" / Moodle-ejabberd
integration. After initial work with mod_roster_odbc, it seems that it
cannot show the new enrolments interactively -- so I am now working
with mod_xmlrpc which was also proposed as an alternative.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions