Notes from an impromptu 8.2.1 Release Mtg.

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:11:03 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
>   http://dev.laptop.org/report/38

A quick side-note here - reviewing the bugs listed there, I see we
have a fix for dnsmasq in MPP mode, presumably for Uy.

Are we recommending Uy that they stop using MPP mode?

I think that there is fairly good consensus on that matter -- the
reports of very bad RF saturation have been diagnosed to be cause by
_all_ the laptops being in MPP mode. The RF saturation problems block
any connectivity that you could hope to extend via MPP...

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions