XS 05

Carlos Dario Isaza Zamudio cdisazaz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:12:18 EST 2009

Hi Henry

We've been working on some tests here in the state of caldas, and we have
installed the XS 0.5 dev03

http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xs/other/OLPCXS-0.5.1-dev03-i386.iso

That's the link i got from Michael and it works great so far.

Any questions feel free to ask, and remember im from colombia too :D

Carlos Dario Isaza Zamudio::ConTi
Ingeniero Electronico
Proyecto Todos @l Computador
Celular (57) 300 814 9308
Universidad Nacional de Colombia - Sede Manizales
GNU/Linux Registered User #465475
eSSuX - Usuarios y Desarrolladores GNU/Linux UNAL Manizales