Fwd: Greetings from the Eastern Townships School Board Quebec Canada

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Jan 15 15:56:28 EST 2009

Dear all,

We are finishing up the last day of technical talks at XO Camp,
discussing synchronous and asynch collaboration.  Transcripts will be
available soon on
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2/Notes

For the last morning of XO Camp tomorrow, we have a few special guests
from Quebec:

Ron Canuel and others from  the Eastern Townships school board in
Quebec will be giving a 45-minute presentation about the last 5 years
of their saturation deployment of computers in the classroom.

They have a good relationship with Uruguay (see below) and are keen on
sharing their experiences with us.  They have also worked with
Terri-Nicole (a Harvard Ed School student who has been @ the Camp this
week).  Please come at 9:45 am tomorrow for their talk and a Q&A
session afterwards.  An introduction to their work follows, and slides
for the talk are attached.

SJ