Activities migration status

S Page info at skierpage.com
Wed Jan 14 06:05:59 EST 2009

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:

>     Today I went through dev.laptop.org/git <http://dev.laptop.org/git>
>     identifying those projects
>     that contain Sugar activities.
>
>     http://sugarlabs.org/go/ActivityTeam/ActivityStatus
>
>     Still remaining is to go through Activities/All (and code.google.com
>     <http://code.google.com>,
>     personal sites, etc) and find those activities which do not have d.l.o
>     repositories.
>
>     The list is *massive*.  I had no idea we had so many cool activities
>     in various stages of development!

I'm not sure what you're doing, but if you want activities...
When the call went out for activities for 9.1.0 I put all the meta-lists
of activities in
<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/9.1.0#Lists_of_possible_candidate_activities>

That links to some interesting queries in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_queries  :
* 45 pages with a Devel status
* 116 pages that appear to have an activity bundle
* 310 pages in Category:Activities in the main namespace.

and I'm sure there are more activities that lack a page on on
wiki.laptop.org

--
=S