Journal integration for Scratch

Philipp Kocher philipp.kocher at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 01:04:09 EST 2009

Hi John

Yes, we need the mimetypes.xml file as well (thanks Tomeu I forgot the
USB flash drive use case). I have tested the attached mimetypes.xml. It
is working fine. Put it in the activity directory.

Furthermore we have to change the scratch-activity script, so the
parameter with the scratch project object-id gets converted
(copy-from-journal) in a file and passed on to scratch. See the attached
scratch-activity script. I am not an expert with bash scripts, so please
give feedback.

I would like to extend the script so project files in the journal
directory are copied back to the journal after exiting scratch, but for
opening project it should work fine.

Best regards,
Philipp