Journal integration for Scratch

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Tue Jan 13 07:30:36 EST 2009

Hi, Phillip.

Thanks for all your hard work in tracking this down. I had looked at
several other packages, including EToys, and couldn't figure out from
them how to do this.

I will make these changes to the next XO Scratch bundle.

Is that all I need to do? What about the mime types XML file similar
to the one added by Etoys? Does that turn out to be unnecessary?

	-- John