goodbye olpc (jobs available)

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Mon Jan 12 16:20:25 EST 2009

I'm sorry to see some familiar names gone from this list.  My G1G1 XO is
sad today.

But hopefully a brighter for those recently laid off: my company,
GenArts, is also hiring.  We make high-end special effects software for
movies and TV (www.genarts.com).  We are between Central and Harvard
squares on Mass Ave in Cambridge, which may be a draw for some folks on
this list.  We are looking for a QA/Release Engineer; a programmer with
GPGPU and image-processing experience; and an experienced web
application developer with Ruby and strong C++ coding skills.  Please
respond to jobs at genarts.com, and if you'd like to forward this to folks
who may already be gone from the devel list, please feel free to do so.

--
Gary Oberbrunner                garyo at genarts.com
GenArts, Inc.                   Tel: 617-492-2888
955 Mass. Ave                   Fax: 617-492-2852
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA         www.genarts.com