see ya'

pgf at laptop.org pgf at laptop.org
Fri Jan 9 15:04:28 EST 2009

like many others, today is my last day at OLPC.  my short tenure
here has been loads of fun, and it's been an honor to be close to
the center of such a great project.

i'll be around -- please stay in touch.  to the extent i can, i'll
be following the lists, and dropping in on irc once in a while.

richard and i have agreed that since i've already "tainted" myself
by working with the sooper seekrit EC firmware, and i'm still effectively
under NDA, that there's no reason i shouldn't continue to be a resource
for questions and help in that area, if anything should come up
where richard's not around, or whatever.  hope i can help out
somehow.

my "home" address is pgf at laptop.org, but pgf (or paul) @laptop will
continue to work for some time, i believe.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org