revisiting the 9.1 planning meeting : Friday, 3pm?

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jan 9 12:06:22 EST 2009

OK, we are on for 1500 Eastern today / 2000 UTC in #olpc-meeting for
the weekly 9.1 roadmap discussion.  For those on devel, sorry for the
short notice; I mistakenly sent this only to tech-team yesterday.

Please bring agenda points you want to raise about 9.1 planning
(including a maximum of 3 minutes devoted to a discussion about
changing the name, which seems to derail many such recent
conversations.  so if you feel strongly about that, you consider
expressing your opinion and reasoning in writing, in advance.)

SJ