automatic reminder of 'software update' when installing a new build

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Wed Jan 7 03:27:44 EST 2009

I second... on the idea of checking for network, before putting up the
'software update' dialog box.  It certainly annoys me to no end, when my
network needs a manual key and the dialog box covers over the network view
so I can't connect to my access point.

Or even another idea, is not showing the dialog box on the
network/neighborhood view.  So I can select it, then switch back to home
view and continue with the update?

-iXo