Fedora Desktop on XO

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:28:36 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

We are definitely behind where I would like to be at this stage.

However, we'll only move the date when we must and we'll only do it to
improve quality or possibly to include a customer critical feature.

We wont move the date to allow in major new features (e.g. new file
system) so there's no room to add things assuming we will slip.

Lastly, if we have to move the date, I only want to do it once. That
means we only pick a new date when we know we can hit it. I heard your
concerns in the last two 9.1 meetings but so far I don't have the
evidence either way to make any changes.

In short, the plan is the plan until it changes. So far, no change.

Thanks,

Greg S