Customized images

Carlos Dario Isaza Zamudio cdisazaz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:12:39 EST 2009

I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding on my part.

The idea with the images is for manufacturing the computers. In my state we
want to make a kind of customized image with some configuration and send for
manufacturing the computers.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Carlos Dario Isaza Zamudio::ConTi
Ingeniero Electronico
Proyecto Todos @l Computador
Celular (57) 300 814 9308
Universidad Nacional de Colombia - Sede Manizales
GNU/Linux Registered User #465475
eSSuX - Usuarios y Desarrolladores GNU/Linux UNAL Manizales