Wine activity

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:31:19 EST 2009

Has anyone considered doing a scan of download.com and similar sites for
small, free educational software for Windows, and then bundling them with
this Wine activity?

I'm the author of CueCard, which is a flash card training program for
Windows.  I have tested and it works great under Vincent's Wine activity.  I
know there are lots of other free, simple educational programs for Windows
and it would be great to be able to offer a 'Wine bundle' activity with a
bunch of them pre-installed.

I think deployments ought to consider this as well.  They can think of it as
"Windows training" for their students :)

-Wade