[Testing] Please help test our pre-release build of 8.2.1

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Jan 4 18:09:37 EST 2009

Gary wrote:
> Browse-98 . . . . . . . x x   Browse-101 needed for 8.2.1 PDF support

I Tested Browse-101 using the staging-7 build:

  -  Browse-101 listed on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1
     (i.e., http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/bundles/0.83/Browse-101.xo)
     is unacceptable to me -- it will not allow on-line user changes
     to the entries in about:config (I selected an entry and
     left-clicked, then clicked on 'modify' - nothing happened).

     [Besides, it copies PDFs to Journal, instead of showing them.]

     [Other wiki pages (Activities/G1G1/8.2) listed only Browse-98.]

  -  http://dev.laptop.org/raw-attachment/ticket/9112/Browse-101.xo,
     built by Sayamindu, works - I *can* modify about:config

Thus it appears there is Browse-101, and then there is Browse-101.

mikus